NIJ held a webinar to provide details and guidance for potential applicants to several solicitations for publicly funded crime laboratories. Materials from the webinar are now available online.
Watch the recording.
Read the transcript.
Review the presentation slides.
Open solicitations discussed in the webinar include:
• Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories Due February 27
• Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program – Competitive Due March 10
• Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program – Formula Due March 10
• Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program Due March 13
• DNA Capacity Enhancement and Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program Due March 13